Friday, December 13, 2013

Color Theory : Stying with warm greens, yellows, and browns.

 photo Downloads.jpg
Lately I have been finding myself drawn to the olive and moss greens, the mustard and goldenrod yellows, and both cool and warm toned browns. They seem to suggest both a moody autumn but embrace the future of spring, wouldn’t you say? What I of course enjoy the most about this color palette is that it pays homage to so many eras of vintage fashion. I can see all eras represented with these colors, but the 60s and 70s is strongly present here.  I have a photo shoot for the shop at the end of this week, and I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these colors trickle in to the styling!
 photo Downloads4.jpg
 photo Downloads3.jpg
 photo Downloads1.jpg
 photo Downloads2.jpg

Click over to our pintrest board to see more yellow and green looks and for original sources.

No comments: